Intro to Ancient
An examination of metaphysical, epistemological
and ethical views in the Ancient Period, focusing on
the writings of the Pre-Socratic thinkers as well as
Plato and Aristotle. Satisfies the Humanities
requirement of the University Core Curriculum.
Professor: Dale Wilkerson, Ph.D.
Assistant: Keith W. Brown
- Answers to Test Four for Final Exam Review
- Reading Quiz Review for Test Four April 24,
2008. Last Test before the FINAL
- Reading Quiz Review for Test Two, Friday,
Feb 22, 2008
- Reading Quiz Review for Test Three, Friday,
March 14, 2008
- Info on Extra Credit for this Class by attending
the North Texas Philosophy Association
meeting April 11 & 12, 2008:
- Option One: Attend diverse panels and write on
three short 30 minute talks. This requires three
short essays of at least three words each.
- Option Two: Attend one of two major lectures
offered by Prof. Robert Bernasconi (90 minutes
each). This requires one longer essay of 800 words.
|Learn More about
Click on his Photo